MRS. DIONNE KILOH
- 1st-degree Interim Black Belt
Black Belt Instructor
American Martial Arts Academy provided an opportunity for both of my children to excel and succeed both in their personal and academic life. I also found a home here training and giving back what I have learned to others. Being an instructor for such a life changing studio is an honor and a gift. To know that I can make a difference in lives everyday warms my heart and gives me a deep satisfaction that can not be matched. We are not just a team, but a family here, and it can be felt when you walk through the door.
- Masters Child Developmental Psychology
- Bachelors Business Administration
- Infant, Child, & Adult First Aid and CPR certified
- Wife of 20 years and Mother of 2 elementary school students in Fullerton.
- Loves to skateboard with her kids.
- Does “Martial Arts” as a family.
- Plays instruments: Flute and Kids are learning Guitar and Violin.